Surry Hills and is within short walking distance to; Central Station, the new Light Rail, Sydney’s CBD, Chinatown, Hyde Park, an array of cafes, bars and vibrant dining culture.
The kitchen features impressive Carrara stone benchtop and splashback with the streamlined integration of state-of-the-art Miele appliances.
A communal tranquil roof deck featuring lush greenery provides a space for those wanting to relax and unwind or entertain with friends and family.
Golf House is a collaboration between renowned architect Peter Israel of PTI Architecture and Collette Dinnigan, where the use of warm textured materials such as copper, timber flooring and the fresh, contemporary tones of the finishes provide a stylish and modern character to Golf House.
• Quality kitchen with Miele cooktop, Miele oven, rangehood, dishwasher & integrated fridge
• Two bedrooms, both with built-ins
• Two luxurious bathrooms
• Car space (optional - additional cost)
• Large winter garden/study
• Adjustable mechanical controlled timber louvres
• Ducted air conditioning to living areas and bedrooms
• Colour video intercom in secure building
• Laundry includes a Miele washer and dryer
• Timber floors throughout
• Tranquil roof terrace with local and city outlook
• Short stroll to CBD, Central Station and the new Light Rail
• Designed by Peter Israel of PTI Architecture and Interiors by Collette Dinnigan