Luxury and elegance are a fitting description for this opulent 4 bedroom Penthouse located on the eighth floor of the “Golf House” apartments.
This private 300 sqm property has been built to maximise natural light and space. With enormous living and entertaining areas, this Penthouse showcases a standard of living reserved for those rare few. Tastefully furnished, come and enjoy the quality and style of one of Sydney’s premium apartments.
The kitchen features impressive Carrara stone benchtops and splashbacks, paired with timeless tapware and the streamlined integration of state-of-the-art Miele appliances.
Located in the heart of Surry Hills, Golf House is a collaboration between renowned architect Peter Israel of PTI Architecture and Collette Dinnigan, where the use of warm textured materials such as copper, timber flooring and the fresh, contemporary tones of the finishes provide a stylish and modern character to Golf House.
The building is positioned within short walking distance to, Central Station, the new Light Rail, Sydney’s CBD, Chinatown, Hyde Park, an array of cafes, bars and vibrant dining culture.
• Quality kitchen with Miele appliances & integrated fridge
• Butler's pantry
• Four bedrooms with built-ins
• Enormous balcony with city and local views
• 2 ensuites plus main bathroom and guest toilet
• 2 secure car spaces plus separate storage room
• Adjustable mechanical controlled timber louvres and blinds
• Ducted air conditioning
• Colour video intercom in secure building
• Laundry includes a Miele washer and dryer
• Timber floors throughout
• Tranquil communal terrace
• Short stroll to CBD, Central Station and the new Light Rail
• Designed by Peter Israel of PTI Architecture and Interiors by Collette Dinnigan