The moment you enter the apartments you feel right at home. The quality of the interior is bathed in natural light and the flow through the residence has been cleverly designed to create practical space in the living and kitchen area.
The kitchen features impressive Carrara stone benchtops and splashbacks, paired with timeless tapware and the streamlined integration of state-of-the-art Miele appliances.
A tranquil roof deck featuring lush greenery provides a space for those wanting to relax and unwind.
Located in the heart of Surry Hills, Golf House is a collaboration between renowned architect Peter Israel of PTI Architecture and Collette Dinnigan, where the use of warm textured materials such as copper, timber flooring and the fresh, contemporary tones of the finishes provide a stylish and modern character to Golf House.
The building is positioned within short walking distance to everything you could need; Central Station, the new Light Rail, Sydney’s CBD, Chinatown, Hyde Park, an array of cafes, bars and a vibrant dining culture. This relaxed, chic suburb filled with creativity and sophistication allows residents to enjoy an effortless, urban lifestyle.
• Quality kitchen with Miele cooktop, Miele oven, rangehood, dishwasher & integrated fridge
• Two bedrooms with built-ins
• Two luxurious bathrooms and one with shower/bath combo
• Large balcony with plenty of space for entertaining
• Security car space (optional at additional cost)
• Adjustable mechanical controlled timber louvres to allow redirection of sunlight
• Ducted air conditioning to living areas and bedrooms
• Colour video intercom in secure building
• Laundry includes a Miele washer and dryer
• Timber floors throughout
• Tranquil roof terrace with local and city outlook
• Short stroll to CBD, Central Station and the new Light Rail