This recently built beautifully designed building is located in the heart of Surry Hills and is within short walking distance to; Central Station, the new Light Rail, Sydneys CBD, Chinatown, Hyde Park, an array of cafes, bars and vibrant dining culture.
The kitchen features impressive Carrara stone benchtop and splashback with the streamlined integration of state-of-the-art Miele appliances.
A communal tranquil roof deck featuring lush greenery provides a space for those wanting to relax and unwind or entertain with friends and family.
Golf House is a collaboration between renowned architect Peter Israel of PTI Architecture and Collette Dinnigan, where the use of warm textured materials such as copper, timber flooring and the fresh, contemporary tones of the finishes provide a stylish and modern character to Golf House.
• Quality kitchen with Miele cooktop, Miele oven, rangehood, dishwasher & integrated fridge
• One bedroom with built-in which opens out to the winter garden/study
• One luxurious bathroom with a frameless glass shower plus guest toilet
• Adjustable remote controlled timber louvres and blinds
• Ducted air conditioning
• Laundry includes a Miele washer and dryer
• Timber floors throughout
• Tranquil roof terrace with local and city outlook
• Short stroll to CBD, Central Station and the new Light Rail
• Designed by Peter Israel of PTI Architecture and Interiors by Collette Dinnigan