The moment you enter the apartments you feel right at home. The quality of the interior is bathed in natural light and the flow through the residences has been cleverly designed to create practical space in the living and kitchen areas.
The kitchens feature impressive Carrara stone benchtops and splashbacks, paired with timeless tapware and the streamlined integration of state-of-the-art Miele appliances.
A tranquil roof deck featuring lush greenery provides a space for those wanting to relax and unwind or entertain with friends and family.
Located in the heart of Surry Hills, Golf House is a collaboration between renowned architect Peter Israel of PTI Architecture and Collette Dinnigan, where the use of warm textured materials such as copper, timber flooring and the fresh, contemporary tones of the finishes provide a stylish and modern character to Golf House.
The building is positioned within short walking distance to everything you could need; Central Station, the new Light Rail, Sydney’s CBD, Chinatown, Hyde Park, an array of cafes, bars and a vibrant dining culture. This relaxed, chic suburb filled with creativity and sophistication allows residents to enjoy an effortless, urban lifestyle.
• Quality kitchen with Miele cooktop, Miele oven, rangehood, dishwasher & integrated fridge
• Two bedrooms, both with built-ins and both opening out to the winter garden
• Two luxurious bathrooms
• Car space available with some units
• Winter garden
• Adjustable mechanical controlled timber louvres to allow redirection of sunlight
• Ducted air conditioning to living areas and bedrooms
• Colour video intercom in secure building
• Laundry includes a Miele washer and dryer
• Timber floors throughout
• Tranquil roof terrace with local and city outlook
• Short stroll to CBD, Central Station and the new Light Rail
• Designed by Peter Israel of PTI Architecture and Interiors by Collette Dinnigan
Register Your Interest Now
Photos are of the display apartment.